Edmond C. Haasé III
New Orleans, Louisiana
Edmond C. Haase III
Mr. Haasé, a partner, is engaged in a general civil practice consisting
of business transactions, business litigation, professional liability,
transportation, commercial leasing, franchising, real estate, expropriations,
and state and local taxation. Mr.Haasé is a member of the Louisiana
State Bar Association, New Orleans Bar Association, Jefferson Bar Association,
the Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, the American Institute
of Certified Public Accountants and the City of Kenner Civil Service Board.
He is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state courts, and the U.S.
District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana.
Mr. Haasé is a former adjunct professor of law at Loyola University
for twenty years and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (Inactive).
Mr. Haasé has served as President and Member of the New Orleans
Chapter of the Louisiana Society of CPAs, and as Chairman of the Business
and Industry Committee for multiple years. Mr. Haasé has lectured
on various accounting and business law topics at numerous seminars, including
at the annual meeting of the American Association of Corporate Counsel,
the New Orleans Bar Association, and at the Louisiana Society of CPAs,
UNO lecture series.
A Louisiana native, Mr. Haasé was born in 1956 in Metairie and received
a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Louisiana State University
in 1978. He received a Juris Doctor in 1985 from Loyola University, where
he was a member of the Loyola University Law Review.
- Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana J.D.
- Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, Louisiana B.S.
- Louisiana, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
Areas of Practice:
- Business Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate
- State and local taxation
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- City of Kenner Civil Service Board